Are You a Good Match for Our Rent to Own Program?
“There’s no place like home.” This is a phrase that we all have heard, but if you have been renting a
house you may not feel like you really understand it. There is nothing that compares to the pride and
comfort that comes from owning a home, especially when you are building a comfortable, safe, and
love-filled environment for your family—or a family that you hope to create.
If you face some difficulties that may prevent you from buying a home through traditional channels but
are dreaming of owning a home in Edmonton, Rent To Own may be the option that is right for you.
Why Rent to Own May be an Option for You
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, an Edmonton Rent To Own arrangement couldhelp you to achieve your dreams:
- You have less than perfect, or even bad, credit.
- You have not been able to qualify for a home loan.
- You do not have enough money for a traditional down payment.
All of these can represent obstacles in the path to home ownership, but with our Rent To Own agreement you can overcome these challenge and start creating a stable home of your own and build Equity at the same time.
Benefits of a Rent to Own Agreement
A rent to own agreement allows you to place a down payment and then make monthly payments similar to rent. The benefits to choosing this type of agreement over a traditional purchase include:
- The down payment in this situation is generally lower than that in other purchases.
- A portion of your monthly payments goes towards reducing what is owed on the home, rather than all of the money just disappearing each month like when you are renting.
- At the end of the agreement you will have a variety of options available to you, including becoming the home owner.
Qualifying for Rent to Own
Owning a home creates a sense of security, stability, and comfort that cannot be challenged by simply paying month to month to live in a rental house. Just having financial obstacles does not have to stand in the way of you purchasing a home. To qualify for a Rent To Own agreement you must meet these basic eligibility requirements:
- You must have, and be able to show, a consistent income.
- You need to be able to make a small down payment. Since the down payments for such rent to
- own agreements can be as low as $2,500, this payment is much easier to approach than those of
- traditional purchasing arrangements.
Enjoying a home with your family is about more than just living in a house. Owning your own home fills you with the pride and security of knowing that you have something tangible for you, your family, and your future. If you have reached the point at which you want to make the transition from renting to owning your home but are facing an obstacle to traditional purchasing, consider our program as your home ownership solution and start building your equity today!